The Forgotten Video The Forgotten Video

https://youtu.de/pcMPqzTfUVM, it's mirrored when she's reading Barry the Wonder Boy's letter

Mah Brand Mah Brand

What did I just waste 11 seconds on?

The First Time I Talked to a Girl The First Time I Talked to a Girl

It looks professionally unfinished.. the Art drives the point home.

Power (Electronic Shock Track #4) Power (Electronic Shock Track #4)

Pretty neat, but sounds more like Electro House than Dubstep IMO

HJfod responds:

Yeah, I know.

Metamorphosis Metamorphosis

"Like if you're here before GD players find this" lol xD nice song bois, real dank 'n' shit... drop reminds me a bit of "All Party" by DexArson

Ravitex responds:

Glad you like it!

Galactic Hyperadventure Galactic Hyperadventure

Nice Melody but the drums sound very "canned" and the intro sounds too dry... as this really is a fault with 'GarbageBand' not your skills, I would look into downloading FL Studio, as it sounds professional in the mix and production overall... keep it up!

HJfod responds:

I Already Have FL Studio, this is just an old song I've made. Everything else I've made is with FL Studio. :)

Strip Poker Card Strip Poker Card

I don't understand... you show her breasts here, and it get rated A, but your others, you show breasts and it's M... otherwise very good, only thing is her cheekbone on the left is a little high, and the nipples are maybe a bit too pink, maybe a slight bit redder?

kyllaandotto responds:

About the rating: It probably was my mistake. Sorry

About the cheekbone and nipples: I will be more carefull with that :D

Thanks for the comment

Mermaid Mermaid

Probably a far better way to connect her vagina would be behind, underneath her asshole... otherwise nice, really pushes my "mermaid breast" buttons

Julie Julie

This really could be M... very softly drawn, her face could be slightly prettier though.

DoodleMonster responds:

Yes indeed! When you said "very softly drawn", are you talking about how it can be rendered and painted?