darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz

St88 might be a fan of this but tbh, not my style

Skiddle responds:

Lol ok. Splittercore isn't everyones favourite.

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

No way.. Xtrullor back at the Orchestral again? is it fitting at all to say YES, OH MY GOD!

Lapis Lazuli - Mekkatech Remix Lapis Lazuli - Mekkatech Remix

"OH MT GOD im spetchless"

Dark Skies Dark Skies

Hmm.... the drop's arp is strange, kinda sounds out of place, this sounds like high resolution chipstep IMO, the wha! vocal sample is really overused, but this is a nice use of it (I really like Frizzyo's Chain Hang Low Remix, it uses that sample amazingly)

Strykur responds:

Now that I think about it, it kinda is like chipstep. The vocal sample is from a Virtual Riot pack so it's probably the most overused thing in existence lol

Power (Electronic Shock Track #4) Power (Electronic Shock Track #4)

Pretty neat, but sounds more like Electro House than Dubstep IMO

HJfod responds:

Yeah, I know.

Metamorphosis Metamorphosis

"Like if you're here before GD players find this" lol xD nice song bois, real dank 'n' shit... drop reminds me a bit of "All Party" by DexArson

Ravitex responds:

Glad you like it!

Galactic Hyperadventure Galactic Hyperadventure

Nice Melody but the drums sound very "canned" and the intro sounds too dry... as this really is a fault with 'GarbageBand' not your skills, I would look into downloading FL Studio, as it sounds professional in the mix and production overall... keep it up!

HJfod responds:

I Already Have FL Studio, this is just an old song I've made. Everything else I've made is with FL Studio. :)

ColBreakz - HeartBeat ColBreakz - HeartBeat

I don't see where you go off calling this "Dubstep" but it was nice, real pleasant to hear. ColBreakz out with another soon-to-be ledgendary track!

Robot Story Robot Story

Really swag.. maybe a kind of ambient synthwave? Some of the ride bells were a little too squakily high-pitched though...

Sheeboro - Clusterfrick Sheeboro - Clusterfrick

Wow, hate to pretty much copy your comment on my stuff but, well, sound design is bad, arrangement is bad, insturments are boring, beat is lame, can't pick out anything good about this song.

Auretilex responds:

You're an immature brat who just can't take criticism, are you? I don't think you're in any place to talk about what arrangement is, by the way.