All 6 art Reviews

Strip Poker Card Strip Poker Card

I don't understand... you show her breasts here, and it get rated A, but your others, you show breasts and it's M... otherwise very good, only thing is her cheekbone on the left is a little high, and the nipples are maybe a bit too pink, maybe a slight bit redder?

kyllaandotto responds:

About the rating: It probably was my mistake. Sorry

About the cheekbone and nipples: I will be more carefull with that :D

Thanks for the comment

Mermaid Mermaid

Probably a far better way to connect her vagina would be behind, underneath her asshole... otherwise nice, really pushes my "mermaid breast" buttons

Julie Julie

This really could be M... very softly drawn, her face could be slightly prettier though.

DoodleMonster responds:

Yes indeed! When you said "very softly drawn", are you talking about how it can be rendered and painted?

Amethyst Oc Ciaran Amethyst Oc Ciaran

It's not another hourglasse OC with breast implants, she's... natural. The fact that you made a girl natural looking with amethyst hair blows my mind. Also, the breasts fall so exactly, it's really very realistic and cozy. A+, as always.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

I'm glad you like this art, a big hug :3

Vacations! Vacations!

So hold on, she was VERY curvy, almost* bordering on fat in the happy 2017 picture (no complaints of course, like curvy) but now she's really skinny? Explain.

Happy 2017! Happy 2017!

Other than I don't think she has a torso in this picture, goodish... considering your work for AIM